This week, IsraAID’s team together with local partners, set up child-safe tents to provide educational and stress-relief recreational activities for local children. The Caribbean island was hit by Hurricane Maria last month, and our team continues to provide medical care, shelter materials, water, sanitation and hygiene solutions, and mental health support to the affected communities.
IsraAID, founded in 2001, is a NON-PROFIT, NON-GOVERNMENTAL and APOLITICAL organization committed to providing life-saving disaster relief and long term support. For over a decade, our teams of professional medics, search & rescue squads, post-trauma experts and community mobilizers, have been first on the front lines of nearly every major humanitarian response in the 21st century.
In over a decade, IsraAID has:
- Responded to crises in 39 countries
- Reached over 1,000,000 people
- Distributed over 1,000 tons of relief and medical supplies
- Trained more than 5,000 local professionals
- Mobilizes over 1000 staff, volunteers, and professionals (among them professional rosters from many different fields of expertise).
Supporting IsraAID’s campaign to raise funds for Dominica here.